The backside of gymnastics
29.10.2016 09:44 Leonid_Poroshin
"Gymnasts are supposed to look like...stick figures. Having a butt is bad in gymnastics."
-said Aly Raisman, sarcastically, as she and fellow Olympic gymnast Simone Biles spoke about body image on Wednesday. Biles debuted in Rio with four gold medals and a bronze in five events, and Raisman owns six medals from two Olympics. They finished 1-2 in the all-around. Both were told in the past "our body fat percentage was off, that our body type was wrong," Raisman said.
Комментарии для сайта Cackle
- 07.05.2017 18:28Steven Holcomb, 37, found dead
- 28.04.2017 10:58ESPN laying off 100 on-air employees
- 26.04.2017 19:43Hakob Seropyan:
- 20.04.2017 18:26Four Armenian gymnasts reach final stages of European Championship
- 18.04.2017 17:40The squad of the Armenian national team in gymnastics at the European championship
- 07.03.2017 10:18Goggia edges Vonn for second day on 2018 Olympic course