Russian racer to remain in F-1 through 2017
23.10.2016 02:43 Leonid_Poroshin
Toro Rosso, an Italian Formula-1 team, has announced that their 2017 team will consist of Carlos Sainz Jr., of Spain, and a Russian, Daniil Kvyat. Sainz's contract was confirmed earlier.
Ufa-born racer made his debut for Toro Rosso in 2014, transferred to Red Bull in 2015, but after 4 races was sent back to the junior team in 2016, replaced by Max Verstappen.
This season, Kvyat is at 14th place, with 25 points.
Комментарии для сайта Cackle
- 07.05.2017 18:28Steven Holcomb, 37, found dead
- 28.04.2017 10:58ESPN laying off 100 on-air employees
- 26.04.2017 19:43Hakob Seropyan:
- 20.04.2017 18:26Four Armenian gymnasts reach final stages of European Championship
- 18.04.2017 17:40The squad of the Armenian national team in gymnastics at the European championship
- 07.03.2017 10:18Goggia edges Vonn for second day on 2018 Olympic course