01.11.2016 22:29 David_Kocharyan
Arthur Hovhannisyan was born on September 11, 1975, in Gyumri (then-Leninakan), Armenia.
The only non-Japanese allowed to teach karate at Kyokushin-kan Honbu (IKO Matsui).
A 5th degree black belt in Kyokushin karate, International Master of Sports, European champion, first Armenian to pass hyakunin kumite. Since 1999, a vice-president of Armenian Kyokushinkan Federation. Currently, an instructor at So Honbu in Kawaguchi.
On March 29, 2009, Arthur Hovhannisyan became the firstg Armenian (and the first Russian) to successfully pass the 100-man kumite-hyakunin kumite. The trial was conducted under the rules of IKO in the Tokyo Honbu. Arthur achieved 49 victories, of which 2 by ippon, 22-via waza-ari, 25-by decision. He lost 12 fights and got a draw in the other 39. Each fight lasted a minute and a half.
Other artickles by this author ():
Комментарии для сайта Cackle
- 07.05.2017 18:28Steven Holcomb, 37, found dead
- 28.04.2017 10:58ESPN laying off 100 on-air employees
- 26.04.2017 19:43Hakob Seropyan:
- 20.04.2017 18:26Four Armenian gymnasts reach final stages of European Championship
- 18.04.2017 17:40The squad of the Armenian national team in gymnastics at the European championship
- 07.03.2017 10:18Goggia edges Vonn for second day on 2018 Olympic course