16.10.2016 01:25 Leonid_Poroshin
It toon Auston Matthews 40 minutes to write his name into NHL record books. The 19-year old Toronto Maple Leafs rookie, a #1 draft pick, scored 4 goals against Ottawa Senators, setting a first-game record. Three of those goals came on his first three shots on goal. In his own words, "It was a surreal moment. I couldn't believe what was happening out there."
Despite that performance, Senators managed to defend their home ice. The game ended in a draw, but it took Kyle Turris merely 37 seconds to score hissecond goal of the game and force the Leafs to be content with one earned point.
Комментарии для сайта Cackle
- 11.05.2017 13:20
- 08.05.2017 10:46
- 07.05.2017 19:51Ovechkin and Capitals still alive after making a comeback
- 06.05.2017 11:35
- 05.05.2017 11:06Russian forward Vadim Shipachyov signs 2-year, $9M deal with Golden Knights
- 04.05.2017 11:23
- 04.05.2017 11:21
- 03.05.2017 11:25Sidney Crosby, Connor McDavid, Sergei Bobrovsky named Hart Trophy finalists
- 01.05.2017 10:45Oilers loose at home
- 29.04.2017 11:00Oilers claim commanding series lead; Kassian aids on defense
- 27.04.2017 10:27Scoring explosion in the third gives Oilers series lead
- 23.04.2017 11:02Kassian and Oilers claim the series