Ex-champ Esparza got a fight, to face Randa Markos
11.01.2017 12:05 Leonid_Poroshin
Former 115-pound champion Carla Esparza will lock horns with Randa Markos at UFC Fight Night 105 on Feb. 19.
Promotion officials announced the bout on Tuesday. UFC Fight Night 105 takes place at the Scotiabank Centre in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada and is headlined by a heavyweight rematch between Junior dos Santos and Stefan Struve.
Esparza won the strawweight crown by making it through “The Ultimate Fighter 20” and dispatching Rose Namajunas in the show’s finale in December 2014. After relinquishing the title to Joanna Jedrzejczyk in her next appearance, “Cookie Monster” returned to the win column in her last outing at UFC 197, where she took a unanimous decision over Juliana Lima.
Markos is 2-3 in the Octagon, including a first-round submission loss to Cortney Casey in her last promotional appearance at UFC 202. The 31-year-old Ontario native owns wins against Jocelyn Jones-Lybarger and Aisling Daly in UFC competition.
Комментарии для сайта Cackle
- 13:50Coach: Anthony Johnson deserves to be champion
- 12:55BJ Penn vs Denis Siver to headline UFC Fight Night 112
- 12:48Johny Hendricks vs Tim Boetsch on UFC Fight Night 112
- 12:39Ronaldo Souza vs Robert Whittaker set for UFC on FOX 24
- 07:57Rockhold wants to fight Fabricio Werdum
- Yesterday 21:22Jack Mcgann: Even if Kamil tell me to fight Godzilla, I will agree
- Yesterday 20:57Arin Adjamian became №1 among brown belts
- Yesterday 20:56Edmen Shahbazyan and Hakop Ter-Petrosyan to hold their fights on April 29
- Yesterday 19:49
- Yesterday 13:15Arman Ospanov signed with ACB