Ex-champ Esparza got a fight, to face Randa Markos
11.01.2017 12:05 Leonid_Poroshin
Former 115-pound champion Carla Esparza will lock horns with Randa Markos at UFC Fight Night 105 on Feb. 19.
Promotion officials announced the bout on Tuesday. UFC Fight Night 105 takes place at the Scotiabank Centre in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada and is headlined by a heavyweight rematch between Junior dos Santos and Stefan Struve.
Esparza won the strawweight crown by making it through “The Ultimate Fighter 20” and dispatching Rose Namajunas in the show’s finale in December 2014. After relinquishing the title to Joanna Jedrzejczyk in her next appearance, “Cookie Monster” returned to the win column in her last outing at UFC 197, where she took a unanimous decision over Juliana Lima.
Markos is 2-3 in the Octagon, including a first-round submission loss to Cortney Casey in her last promotional appearance at UFC 202. The 31-year-old Ontario native owns wins against Jocelyn Jones-Lybarger and Aisling Daly in UFC competition.
Комментарии для сайта Cackle
- Yesterday 10:58UFC Fight Night 105 weigh-in: Browne, Lewis on point
- Yesterday 10:03Bellator 172: “Pitbull” gets KO, Tokov victorious
- Yesterday 02:26Breaking news: Matt Mitrione out of Fedor fight
- 18.02.2017 12:12Daniel Straus vs Patricio Freire at Bellator 178
- 18.02.2017 12:09Nikita Krylov is cut from UFC
- 18.02.2017 11:39
- 18.02.2017 02:36Bellator 172: Fedor, Mitrione make weight
- 18.02.2017 02:04Cyborg cleared of doping charges
- 17.02.2017 12:52Max Holloway is happy to fight Jose Aldo in Brazil
- 17.02.2017 12:24
- 17.02.2017 12:16
- 17.02.2017 12:09Rafael Dos Anjos is willing to fight Lawler or Diaz at UFC 212