Ex-champ Esparza got a fight, to face Randa Markos
11.01.2017 12:05 Leonid_Poroshin
Former 115-pound champion Carla Esparza will lock horns with Randa Markos at UFC Fight Night 105 on Feb. 19.
Promotion officials announced the bout on Tuesday. UFC Fight Night 105 takes place at the Scotiabank Centre in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada and is headlined by a heavyweight rematch between Junior dos Santos and Stefan Struve.
Esparza won the strawweight crown by making it through “The Ultimate Fighter 20” and dispatching Rose Namajunas in the show’s finale in December 2014. After relinquishing the title to Joanna Jedrzejczyk in her next appearance, “Cookie Monster” returned to the win column in her last outing at UFC 197, where she took a unanimous decision over Juliana Lima.
Markos is 2-3 in the Octagon, including a first-round submission loss to Cortney Casey in her last promotional appearance at UFC 202. The 31-year-old Ontario native owns wins against Jocelyn Jones-Lybarger and Aisling Daly in UFC competition.
Комментарии для сайта Cackle
- Yesterday 23:39
- Yesterday 22:54
- Yesterday 22:39
- Yesterday 22:25
- Yesterday 16:30WSOF champ Marlon Moraes in talks with UFC
- Yesterday 15:30Khabib Nurmagomedov on Ferguson: When the cage closes, I am going to smash him
- Yesterday 15:00Dan Hardy: I have no motivation to train for Mickey Gall
- Yesterday 14:30Nick and Nate Diaz featured on Diaz Bros rolling papers
- Yesterday 14:00Frankie Edgar would like B.J. Penn to retire
- Yesterday 13:30Brennan Ward on his fight with Paul Daley
- Yesterday 13:00Jon Jones: I do not think Diego will be surprised with something in the battle with the Dagestani