Manchester United win 9th consecutive match: Mkhitaryan assists the first goal
11.01.2017 15:20 Hovakimyan
Manchester United defeated Hull City in the first leg of the EFL semifinal with a score of 2:0. United’s Armenian midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan helped the Reds break the deadlock after jumping higher than Hull City’s David Meyler and heading the ball toward the net with Juan Mata getting on the end of it.
Mkhitaryan was replaced by Jesse Lingard in 71st minute of the match.
Thanks to the efforts of Jose Mourinho and his men, Manchester United has now won 9 consecutive matches in all competitions for the first time since 2009.
On January 15, in the 21st round of the Premier League, Manchester United will be taking on historic rivals Liverpool at home.
Комментарии для сайта Cackle
- 16:40David Manoyan: I wish our team good luck in the upcoming match
- 14:30Aras Ozbiliz will leave Besiktas
- 14:09Henrikh Mkhitaryan pays visit to Blood Transfusion Center patients
- 13:49Germany Under-17s demolish Armenia in first round of Euros
- 09:00Podolski nets Germany winner against England in last game
- Yesterday 18:20Gianluigi Buffon: The millennium-man
- Yesterday 17:40Edgar Manucharyan: "We must win and make our fans happy again"
- Yesterday 17:00Henrikh Mkhitaryan to receive Armenian Footballer of the year award on March 24
- Yesterday 16:16Not just Mkhitaryan vs Movsisyan this summer, but Mkhitaryan vs Messi, Ronaldo also
- Yesterday 15:40Kazakhstan head coach: Cyprus and Armenia are on the same level