Manchester United win 9th consecutive match: Mkhitaryan assists the first goal
11.01.2017 15:20 Hovakimyan
Manchester United defeated Hull City in the first leg of the EFL semifinal with a score of 2:0. United’s Armenian midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan helped the Reds break the deadlock after jumping higher than Hull City’s David Meyler and heading the ball toward the net with Juan Mata getting on the end of it.
Mkhitaryan was replaced by Jesse Lingard in 71st minute of the match.
Thanks to the efforts of Jose Mourinho and his men, Manchester United has now won 9 consecutive matches in all competitions for the first time since 2009.
On January 15, in the 21st round of the Premier League, Manchester United will be taking on historic rivals Liverpool at home.
Комментарии для сайта Cackle
- Yesterday 15:25
- 18.02.2017 20:40Jose Mourinho: "I respect the FA Cup and I will not be throwing it away"
- 18.02.2017 20:00Shirak schools Belarus Under-19s in preseason friendly
- 18.02.2017 19:30Steinbach lose to division heavyweights: Sargis Adamyan makes full appearance
- 18.02.2017 17:53Xanthi lose on the road to Atromitos: Marcos Pizzelli came off the bench
- 18.02.2017 17:49Gomel ties with Dnepr: Zaven Badoyan started
- 17.02.2017 21:36
- 17.02.2017 20:38Artur Sarkisov scores to help Yenisey reach FNL Cup semifinal
- 17.02.2017 20:02Henrikh Mkhitaryan returns to training
- 17.02.2017 19:00Varazdat Haroyan gets well deserved clean sheet as Padideh scores 3 unanswered goals
- 17.02.2017 18:20Edgar Babayan has played against most titled club of Ukraine
- 17.02.2017 17:40Rostov destroys Sparta: Bayramyan remains on the bench