Manchester United win 9th consecutive match: Mkhitaryan assists the first goal
11.01.2017 15:20 Hovakimyan
Manchester United defeated Hull City in the first leg of the EFL semifinal with a score of 2:0. United’s Armenian midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan helped the Reds break the deadlock after jumping higher than Hull City’s David Meyler and heading the ball toward the net with Juan Mata getting on the end of it.
Mkhitaryan was replaced by Jesse Lingard in 71st minute of the match.
Thanks to the efforts of Jose Mourinho and his men, Manchester United has now won 9 consecutive matches in all competitions for the first time since 2009.
On January 15, in the 21st round of the Premier League, Manchester United will be taking on historic rivals Liverpool at home.
Комментарии для сайта Cackle
- Yesterday 22:20Pierluigi Collina chosen as FIFA Referees Committee Chairman
- Yesterday 21:40Germany confirm bid will be made to host 2024 European Championship
- Yesterday 21:00Jürgen Klopp on idea of getting rid of offsides: "Most of the teams play against us without the offside rule anyway"
- Yesterday 20:40Jorge Sampaoli: "I have always said that to compare Messi with the rest is like comparing a great policeman to Batman."
- Yesterday 20:20Nair Tiknizyan and Artem Avanesyan played for CSKA youth team
- Yesterday 19:40 £175,000 for a 13-year-old defender
- Yesterday 19:00Aras Ozbiliz: I am very glad to score my first official goal
- Yesterday 18:20Agony continues for Armenia U17s as they lose again
- Yesterday 17:40OFFICIAL: Friendly match Armenia vs Uzbekistan has been canceled
- 19.01.2017 19:00Gabriel Jesus formally completes Manchester City move
- 19.01.2017 18:20Luis Enrique: Four teams fighting for La Liga title
- 19.01.2017 17:00Roman Shirokov will not resume playing career