Manchester United win 9th consecutive match: Mkhitaryan assists the first goal
11.01.2017 15:20 Hovakimyan
Manchester United defeated Hull City in the first leg of the EFL semifinal with a score of 2:0. United’s Armenian midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan helped the Reds break the deadlock after jumping higher than Hull City’s David Meyler and heading the ball toward the net with Juan Mata getting on the end of it.
Mkhitaryan was replaced by Jesse Lingard in 71st minute of the match.
Thanks to the efforts of Jose Mourinho and his men, Manchester United has now won 9 consecutive matches in all competitions for the first time since 2009.
On January 15, in the 21st round of the Premier League, Manchester United will be taking on historic rivals Liverpool at home.
Комментарии для сайта Cackle
- 22.04.2017 21:10Luis Enrique on El Clasico: "It is like a final for us"
- 22.04.2017 20:33Jose Mourinho: "Manchester United is in trouble"
- 22.04.2017 20:00UEFA Development Cup: Armenia U-15s fall to Macedonia U-15s in final outing
- 22.04.2017 19:06UEFA Development Cup: Armenia U-14s come up short in penalty shoot-out once again
- 22.04.2017 18:35Khoren Bayramyan puts in real shift as Rostov stun Spartak
- 22.04.2017 17:57Gandzasar-Kapan tops league table after draw against Banants
- 22.04.2017 17:38Manucharyan stays put as Ural fall to Zenit on the road
- 21.04.2017 21:12Kamo Hovhanissyan plays 88 minutes in draw against Vitebsk
- 21.04.2017 20:57Zlatan Ibrahimovic set to miss remainder of season
- 21.04.2017 20:28Champions League draw: The semi-finals
- 21.04.2017 18:18Nair Tiknizyan makes full appearance for CSKA youth team
- 21.04.2017 17:57Ararat ends 6-month no-win streak!